Help with kdissert and semantik

Hi, all:

I packaged kdissert a while ago, but it's been obsoleted by a rewrite
called "semantik." I've not really used either for the longest time,
so I'd appreciate if anyone wants to take over at this point.

Kdissert doesn't build in F9 due to various reasons, and semantik
requires slight patching for KDE4 paths. If someone feels like looking
into it, I'd be more than happy to offer any support -- both moral and
otherwise. :)

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev