Re: RFE: Remove isdn4k-utils from base installs

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 05:44:21AM -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
 > On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 05:04:48PM -0700, Lamont Peterson wrote:
 > > I have not had to deal with any ISDN since 1999.  I have no need to have it
 > > installed on my systems.  It is a bit irritating to be removing it all the
 > > time.  It isn't sucked back in as a dependency for me at some later point,
 >
 > Some parts of the world notably Germany have a lot of ISDN still.  Fedora
 > isn't a distribution just for the USA.

I wonder where all the vocal germans are, in opposition to this change.  :)

Seriously, I wonder how much this is still true.  A few years ago, sure, but
now, aparently even some of the more rural parts of Germany have ADSL.

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk