USB Mouse not working

On my latest rawhide updated box, as of today, my mouse sort of doesn't work. It seems to go up and down, but not left and right. When I boot initially, during rhgb screen, the mouse works as normal, but once in X at my desktop, or at the gdm screen, the mouse goes up and down only again. And it doesn't seem the keyboard works at that point as well. Although, if going to init 3 then the keyboard does work.

The is a Logitech USB keyboard/mouse wireless desktop.  Any ideas?

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY