Brave/Crazy people wanted to test modsecurity 2.5.0 packages.

Ladies and Gents of the Fedora development list,

I've built and uploaded[1] some very raw and primarily untested
mod_security 2.5.0 packages to my fedorapeople.org space for any
brave / foolhardy soul to prod at and or test at their leisure.

The builds are currently for F7-F8 (built locally, it's what I have at
my disposal at the moment) but the SRPMs should rebuild anywhere.

It's VERY new/raw and much has changed under the bonnet since 2.1.x,
hence I'm still hesitant to push it even to Rawhide at this stage. This
may change depending on feedback or overwhelming requests, however.

All / any feedback appreciated, especially in regards to the included
mlogc app and upgrading from 2.1.

Cheers,
Michael.
[1] http://mfleming.fedorapeople.org/modsecurity-test/

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming enlartenment com>
Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind.