someone interested in packaging VirtualBox?

Hi there,

I've noticed that there seems to be no review request for virtualbox so
far. I think it would be great to have this opensource vmware killer in
the repos but currently I am not quite sure if I could manage to package
it all alone.

Is someone willing to support me in this area. I would do the main work
and mainly need someone to ask dumb questions and make sure things go
the fedora way. Maybe someone who is already packaging some virt related
stuff?

regards

christoph