Re: Policy for updating/suggesting updates to packaging guidelines?

On Sunday, 24 February 2008 at 00:48, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I would like to suggest some updates to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/OCaml but I can't find out
> how to go about this.  Is there some policy related to doing this sort
> of thing?

I think this is more a topic for the packaging list.

That said, I think the usual way is to write up your proposal on the wiki
and bring it up before the next Packaging Committee meeting.

Regards,
R.

--
Fedora contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DominikMierzejewski