Re: someone interested in packaging VirtualBox?

On Sunday 24 February 2008 19:28:23 Lubomir Kundrak wrote:

> They are not quite finished. Till Maas had wonderful idea on to create a
> repository to cooperate, as in past patches were exchanged between
> several people without publicity. So here's the wiki page:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LubomirKundrak/VirtualBox
>
> that references the Freddie Mercurial repository any Fedora contributor
> can commit to (I hope... I hope I set it up well).

I added the changes I did to my local spec files since you got the from me,
the dkms subpackage is now in a separate package. This makes it easier to use
different kernel module subpackages.

Also it is now updated to 1.5.6, but I had to disable some patches to make it
build. Maybe you can review them and explain why they are needed within the
patches or remove them. I added some comments above the %patch lines.

Regards,
Till