Multiarch packaging

Hi,

Mono seems to be causing a snag and I'd like to clear it up for the next
release (1.9 preview 3 is now out and I want it in rawhide ASAP).
Basically, it's got multiarch conflicts which need clearing.

I've searched the wiki, but can't find the howto. Can someone point me
in the correct direction?

Thanks

TTFN

Paul