Re: Warning: Rawhide Orphanarium will be Purged Thursday, Feb 28th

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 02:03:04PM -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
Fedora Rel-eng has decided that all packages in rawhide that remain orphaned will be removed on Thursday, February 28th. Some of the below look like they may be important.

debootstrap

Is it normal that there was no message asking for people on the devel
list to take ownership of that package? I am co-maintainer, but I'd
appreciate not to become primary maintainer.

--
Pat

I was wondering what happened with this package. It was added in November 2007, built everywhere including EPEL, then quietly abandoned.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com