Re: upstart testers wanted!

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Before we put upstart into the main tree for the feature freeze, we want
to make sure we have all the big bugs worked out. If you're interested in
helping out, read on!

To start, just grab the repo file at
  http://notting.fedorapeople.org/upstart/upstart.repo

and do an upgrade (or 'yum install upstart event-compat-sysv')

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Confirmation that the system boots and runs more or less as expected.

Seems to work fine over here (except for the already known bug of runlevel service starting messages not showing up in details view of rhgb)

This is with selinux enabled btw.

Regards,

Hans