Unison review request

In order to solve bug 433742, could somebody please review the
unison2.13 and unison2.27 packages detailed in bug 433915.

As part of releasing these new packages, I propose that the existing
unison be replaced with these version-specific packages. I don't mind
whether the existing maintainer of unison or myself continues to
maintain, or co-maintain, 1 or both of the new packages, or not.

Thanks!