Re: Fedora bug workflow - process change

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 15:12 +0100, Miloslav Trmac wrote:
> Nils Philippsen napsal(a):
> > IMO this is bad, as we don't differentiate between "this is a bug" and
> > "someone is actually working on it" then;
> Any developer is obviously working only one bug at a time.  Is it useful
> for the user to know the developer is working on the bug right now - or
> even this week?

Very much so I believe. If nobody is working on a bug, no activity on it
means something hugely different from when somebody is supposed to work
on it.

Nils
--
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp redhat com
 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."  --  B. Franklin, 1759