What to do whit initscripts reviews?

Hi all,

Quite some time ago there were many bugs opened for the initscripts of many packages to be reviewed and have lsb compliant commentary added, as described here:
http://refspecs.linux-foundation.org/LSB_3.2.0/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/initscrcomconv.html

These bugs where filed because an init replacement with which some where experimenting needed these, are these bugs still relevant now that we are going with upstart?

If they are still relevant, do we (finally) have some guidelines how to do ceertain things not described very well here:
http://refspecs.linux-foundation.org/LSB_3.2.0/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/initscrcomconv.html

Like have a service not start by default in <any> runlevel?

Regards,

Hans