Re: xerces-c27 (was rawhide report: 20080211 changes)

Hi Guys,

Sorry for jumping in in the middle of thread, but I just noticed this, what exactly are the motivations for doing a compat(ish) package?

Are there many packages that don't build with the new xerces-c? I've recently fixed one of mine, and the needed changes weren't really all that big, so maybe our effort is better spend trying to fix the xerces-c users?

Regards,

Hans