KDE4 causes cluttered up gnome "other" applications menu

Hi All,

I've also got KDE installed on my box, and I just noticed that I've a very full other menu under gnome, which is full with KDE control center modules, shouldn't these have an OnlyShowIn=KDE line in their .desktop file?

Shall I file a bug, and ifso against which component?

Regards,

Hans