Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2008-FEB-25

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2008-feb-25

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== Rebuild status ==
 * going fairly smoothly
* the triage team is taking good swaths of those and isolating the build failures and sorting them into buckets (either compile failure, or other failure)

== Orphan package removals ==
* propose those orphans that haven't been picked up be blocked from dist-f9 today * gives some folks time to realize "oh that was important, I'll take it over" before we hit beta freeze
 * warren will work on analyzing the orphan list

== Release Engineering Representative ==
* https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-February/msg00136.html
 * f13 nominated

== Discussion of Custom Spins ==
 * 11 more in the pipeline
 * See IRC log

== Misc ==
* setting up a meeting tomorrow to talk about the fedora build system instability and get some time lines for fixing what we can, etc.

== IRC Transcript ==