Ron Graesser wrote:
Dear Sires,

Unsubscribe my membership. My password is rongraesser.
My email is graesser fvi net I don't need this language at this time.
Thank you for your assistance.

Yours,
Ronald Ivan Graesser
319-393-8009
graesser fvi net

PS fedora-news-list-owner redhat com

Ron,
You should have just received a confirmation email to unsubscribe yourself (click the link within the email coming directly from fedora-devel-list-request redhat com In the future, you can unsubscribe yourself from 'mailman' mailing lists by visiting the same page where you join the list. At the bottom you enter your email address, then click the 'unsubscribe or edit options' button. The instructions are clear after that, click the unsubscribe button on the next page.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net