Re: Fedora 9 Beta freeze coming!

On Feb 26, 2008, at 6:25 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:

Jesse Keating wrote:
The Sulphur is getting cold....
The Beta freeze is one week away (March 4th)!

Any chance we will have an installable rawhide before then?

A couple more bugs got worked out yesterday and today. Jesse did a rawhide compose by hand, which we're testing now. Everything seems like it might be OK.

So with a little luck tomorrow's rawhide will be installable. Keep your fingers crossed..

-w