gcc-4.3 optimizer bugs?

We are trying to track down a numerical problem with unuran that occurs on
gcc-4.3.  I know that gcc now has a very extensive test suite, and bugs are
not common.  I'm just wondering, are others finding similar problems with
gcc-4.3?

We are working on preparing a bug report.  The symptoms are:
1) Problem disappears if -O0
2) Problem disappears if a printf is added
3) valgrind is silent