Re: system-* tools' ui independence

Nils Philippsen pisze:
On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 13:23 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
I said few weeks or months ago, that our system-* tools cannot
descriminate KDE by using GTK.

I say that our tools using gtk/pygtk doesn't discriminate against KDE a
bit. If having a GTK app on KDE would be such an abomination to the
eyes, surely someone would have come up with a theme which resembles
Qt/KDE so closely nobody would notice. Or are there any interop issues
still open -- what doesn't work because these tools use GTK?

Nils

GTK is not so compatible with Qt.