LWN subscription lottery reminder

A heads up for those of you who have already seen the announcement
over the weekend.
I'm at 33 requests, I'm looking for at least 75.    If you are
interested but haven't sent in the details stop procrastinating and
get your requests in.

If you've forgotten what I'm talking about, refresh your memory here:
http://jspaleta.livejournal.com/#item19142

Please do not reply back to this thread. I'm guaranteed to lose the
request in the big inbox pile unless you do the following:

email jspaleta fedoraproject org
Subject: LWN subscription request

Include:
Your real name
Your fas accountname
your lwn accountname to be granted a subscription

-jef"You'd think giving away freebies would be easier"spaleta