Re: sense of packaging firefox' addons?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
And you
have to figure out if users can enable/disable the system wide
version.  It's complicated. The firefox plugins generally are geared
for per-user control. And you certainly can have some oddness with
combinations of plugins enabled, so enabling installed plugins by
default may not be possible without affecting end-user experiences...

Additionally it is not only a per-user issue... it is a per-profile issue, which a firefox user may have several of (I personally have several of them for my main user account just for testing purposes).

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net