Re: system-* tools' ui independence

Christopher Aillon pisze:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
I said few weeks or months ago, that our system-* tools cannot
descriminate KDE by using GTK.

Maybe we should make things just work out of the box where we can, so we
can get rid of the need to have system-config-* cruft and discriminate
against both.

Someone said here about GNOME config tools backend, which is "desktop-agnostic". Only KDE frontend is missing but it should not be a problem.

Also, including GNOME's tools instead of our, would make Ubuntu users switch easier (many are moving to Fedora).