Re: system-* tools' ui independence

Kelly Miller pisze:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
hi,

I said few weeks or months ago, that our system-* tools cannot
descriminate KDE by using GTK.

YaST authors separated UI library, so you [Red Hat or Community] can
easily rewrite our tools to integrate well with KDE and GTK-based
environments.

http://visnov.blogspot.com/2008/02/yast-user-interface-library-is-now.htm
Um, have you SEEN or USED the YaST GTK+ interface? It's one of the most
screwed-up pieces of bad UI I've ever seen in my life...

I've seen it and used it. Fast, responsible and very user friendly.

YaST-GTK is much better than YaST-Qt.