Re: system-* tools' ui independence

Matej Cepl pisze:
On 2008-02-28, 05:45 GMT, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Sometimes I have broken xorg.conf and no copy on Internet so
then some tool is needed.

Since FC6 everything Should Work™ even without any
/etc/X11/xorg.conf whatsoever.

Matěj

O rly? Resolution 800x600 while my display supports 1024x768 doesn't satisfy me.

Also, nv or nouveau drivers are not supporting my graphics card well.
And again, I can't set Digital Vibrance with them.

Another problem with xorg.conf? My display displays everything darker than it is in reality, so I must to use gamma.

I like Compiz, I must enable some options.

I want my video to my bright as desktop, so I must to enable GL for XvMC.

I must to set DisplaySize to get good DPI (it was broken some months ago to be "proper", but it's not).