Re: submitting ideas to Fedora

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
hi,

I just noticed launch of next brainstorming website. this time, ubuntu one [1] .

first was opensuse [2] , but they had no voting system and no comments notifications.

I wonder if fedora could have such website too, to see what users need.

Does it have to include user only ?
We could also build something for maintainers, packagers, people involved in the translation...
That could be a subpart of the main part ok...

But I like the idea :)

P.Yves