Re: submitting ideas to Fedora

pingou pisze:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
hi,

I just noticed launch of next brainstorming website. this time, ubuntu
one [1] .

first was opensuse [2] , but they had no voting system and no comments
notifications.

I wonder if fedora could have such website too, to see what users need.

Does it have to include user only ?
We could also build something for maintainers, packagers, people
involved in the translation...
That could be a subpart of the main part ok...

But I like the idea :)

P.Yves

Registering in there could be registration in Fedora accounting system, but with no permissions.

Then users can only enable their permissions for CVS, Koji, Bodhi and so others.