Re: submitting ideas to Fedora

Jon Ciesla pisze:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
hi,

I just noticed launch of next brainstorming website. this time, ubuntu
one [1] .

first was opensuse [2] , but they had no voting system and no comments
notifications.

I wonder if fedora could have such website too, to see what users need.

Does it have to include user only ?
We could also build something for maintainers, packagers, people
involved in the translation...
That could be a subpart of the main part ok...

But I like the idea :)

Doesn't this cover it:?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests

No. This requires permissions for wiki editing, while would only requires registration for submitting IDEA, not a feature.

Then would people comment, vote and Fedora would choose features to include.