Re: submitting ideas to Fedora

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:29:33 +0100
> "Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek" <jakub rusinek gmail com> wrote:
>
>> Then would people comment, vote and Fedora would choose features to
>> include.
>
> Unless somebody is signing up to do the work, votes on a feature are
> meaningless.

Perhaps when a feature/behavior is seen to be widely requested, someone
would sign up _as_a_result_.  Not always, of course... and there could
be a lot of noise.  but I like the idea from a responsiveness point of view.

(look at the flip side, developers rarely sign up for features which
were never requested...)

-Eric