Re: submitting ideas to Fedora

Ralf Ertzinger pisze:
Hi.

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:38:42 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

Unless somebody is signing up to do the work, votes on a feature are
meaningless.
But it just tells you. what is most requested feature.

I doubt that that you'll get much information that we do not have
already, because everyone wants MP3, DVD and Flash (and a pony).

As I said, little exception handling and we get rid of them (; .