Re: Problem with Anaconda on IBM T61

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Johann B. Gudmundsson wrote:
 I can't find notthing about it in google, bugzilla and list archive :(

Possible python bug.. :)

Are you changing any charset settings in anaconda???

OK, I have just changed language from Polish to English, and it's look OK.
Thank You. I will write about it on bugzilla, problem exists on Alpha-9, too.
Thank you!.

--
ŁT