Re: Is anyone packaging sage?

Rex Dieter wrote:
Any movement, work, progress here?  Had some local faculty ask about this,
so I could devote some cycles to help move things along.

If I don't hear anything, I'll jump in and get started soon myself.

-- Rex

I have started a spec file for sage. Unfortunately there is no configure or make install script to install; there is only a make file. I don't know how to fix that so I'm kind of stuck. The setup command looks for a configure script first, so thats where its breaking right now. Someone help me out here and I'll keep going with it.
Brad