Re: Fedora 9 Feature Freeze Approaching--All Feature Owners Please Read

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 09:39:29 -0800,
  Alan <alan clueserver org> wrote:

> The changes to Tex have caused some of my builds to go south.  I have not
> had time to track down the cause.  I expect that the change from TeTex to
> TexLive will cause more than one headache for the packages formally known
> as extras.

I think there are bad scripts for doing clean up after an upgrade (at
least using yum). When I do rpm -V checks there are a lot of texmf
files missing. Doing an rpm -Uvh --force of the various texlive rpms
seems to fix the problem temporarily.