Re: system-* tools' ui independence

Come on Bill,

Look at the history of this poster, he is a troll and he is good at it.
The more you people reply to his garbage the more he gets to play.

Join me in Boycotting all threads started by Jakob and by not responding
when he is forced to start hijacking other people's threads.

First, I'm Jakub, not Jakob, as I'm a Pole, not a German.

And second, I didn't started being rude. I proposed changeing UI.