Re: Final Warning: Orphanarium to be Nuked

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 01:57:34PM -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
Has Co-Owners but no primary owner
debootstrap

I would prefer if somebody else was the primary maintainer. Is someone
interested?

--
Pat

Why was this added to Fedora then immediately abandoned? If nobody is willing to be maintainer then we cannot responsibly maintain it. It should be removed. If somebody thereafter is willing to maintain it can always be re-added.

Warren