Re: file dependencies and packages and [blocker] bugs

On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 13:05 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> In some cases this is just legacy dreck that we can now clean up.

I'd like to clarify this sentence:

 When I say dreck I only mean 'cruft'. I don't know what dreck means in
various languages and I don't mean any negative intent or disrespect in
any of the other languages that I don't know. My only intent here was to
convey that some of these file deps were done due to a requirement of a
particular time and, hopefully, they can be replaced with something
else.

Thanks,
-sv