Re: submitting ideas to Fedora

Callum Lerwick wrote:

Users want ponies, and there's no lack of them coming on fedora-devel to
tell us so.

But an engineer knows that a pony isn't very practical. Users also want practical things.

I see no problem that needs to be fixed. (Yes, more engineer thinking.)

I think that means there are parts of the system that you aren't using... Hence the value of listening to people that try.

Why give our users a hollow, meaningless vote? We'd be lying to them.
What are we, a United States presidential election? :)

No, that takes court intervention to circumvent the will of the users.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com