Re: Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 02:31:07 -0600
"Kamisamanou Burgess" <kamisamanou kamisamanou net> wrote:

I tried Brasero. It has a good UI, but rejects every blank cd I've
ever used. No, I haven't said anything to the Brasero guys.

Were you selecting the wrong media size in the dropdown?  I noticed
that the drop down didn't match the media I inserted so I had to
specifically choose 80minute CD before burning.

Be sure to file those problems in BZ (or directly upstream). The brasero guys are usually very responsive to bug reports, and there's a 0.6 branch that will keep receiving back-ported fixes (for F-7 and F-8).