Re: mysterious buildsys/mock failure (maxima)

On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 12:31 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Any pointers on debugging why maxima fails on the buildsys:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=29572
> but succeeds on a local mock build
> http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/mock/fedora-9-x86_64-kde/maxima/
>
> On the failure, build.log only reports (mysteriously):
> configure: error: unable to run gcl executable "gcl".

Wow. That is cryptic.

I wonder if it could be possible to extend koji to look for (and copy,
if found) a config.log in the toplevel builddir if the build fails? If
it doesn't exist, eh, no worries, but if its there, it is almost always
useful to see.

~spot