f8 gripe #3: infamous Load_Cycle_Count started hitting my laptop, FAQ?

Last gripe for the night-

The infamous ubuntu Load_Cycle_Count laptop drive killer issue started hitting me when I upgraded from F7 to F8.

Google searching for a fedora specific best practice resolution to this failed me. Any pointers?

Quite simply, what is the prescribed way for me to run 'hdparm -B 254 /dev/sda' upon resume from suspend and hibernate? (or a better solution than that).

-dmc