Re: Media tomb - bug no ?

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
David Timms wrote:
Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
I found on the wishlist mediatomb which I have packaged and uploaded so
far.  I'm chasing a sponsor for the package and any feedback on the
package itself.
Make it easier for your potential reviewers by:
- giving the description {from the .spec}
- including the review bug number

DaveT.

Apologies will do in the future.

Erm,

You could have done that right here and now in your reply, this thread has sparked my interest but I don't feel like looking for that proverbial needle.

Eegards,

Hans