Re: f8 gripe #3: infamous Load_Cycle_Count started hitting my laptop, FAQ?

On Mi Januar 2 2008, Douglas McClendon wrote:

> Quite simply, what is the prescribed way for me to run 'hdparm -B 254
> /dev/sda' upon resume from suspend and hibernate?  (or a better solution
> than that).

You can test a new hook that should restore you hd apm settings. Just copy
https://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/rpms/pm-utils/devel/pm-utils-99hd-apm-restore
to /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/99hd-apm-restore

Regards,
Till