Policy proposal for compatibility packages

Here's a proposal for the handling of new compat packages:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple/DraftCompatPackages

FESCo discussed this back at our last meeting, but before we pulled the
trigger on this, I want to get feedback from the mailing list.  I'm
tentatively planning on having FESCo vote on this at the 2008-01-10
meeting, though that could change based on any feedback I receive.

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E