RFC: Fedora Xfce Spin

Hi

I have created a initial kickstart file for a Fedora Xfce spin available at

http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/livecd-fedora-8-xfce.ks

I still have a problem in that a file called "Desktop", that is a desktop file for the liveinst command is created on the default Xfce desktop and Xfce complains about that during login. I am not sure where that is coming from.

Before I submit this to release engineering, I would like to get some feedback, fixes and suggestions on any improvements possible. My intention it to do a initial release for Fedora 8 and continue with incremental improvements over the Fedora 9 development period and have a solid Xfce spin as part of the Fedora 9 release.

Rahul