Re: Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 07:02:42 -0500
Jakub Jelinek <jakub redhat com> wrote:

> The remaining 507 failures only fail with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 and not with
> gcc-4.1.2-36, though most of them are just C++ being stricter,
> something that ought to be fixed in the packages.
>
> I've tried to quickly grep through the failed logs and categorize
> them:

Thanks for this awesome work Jakub!  Do you think it's worth creating a
gcc4.3 tracking bug and then filing individual bugs against all these
failures and attach them to the tracker?  I think it can be done pretty
easily with Will's python-bugzilla.  That should give us some
visibility in bugzilla for the feature and help us track progress of
getting these fixed.

--
Jesse Keating