Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220

Jakub Jelinek jakub at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 14:50:25 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 02:53:12PM +0100, drago01 wrote:
> OK, thx. I have prepared a fix that I want to verify before sending it
> upstream but the build fails in a weird way:

> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=321712&name=build.log
> It seems to stop before it even starts ...

There is also root.log, which says:
DEBUG util.py:260:  Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package gettext-devel

The rebuilds I did were also with rebuilt gettext in the buildroots, but
I'm not sure what's a feasible solution for dist-f9-gcc43.  Perhaps
the best would be to compile/link the Java programs with
-findirect-dispatch, then they will be independent from libgcj.so.* version
of the day and rely on libgcj_bc.so which isn't changing.

	Jakub