Re: FUDCon Hackfests

seth vidal wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 22:50 -0500, Josef Bacik wrote:
Hello,

Just curious about what exactly is entailed in a hackfest?  For
example I plan on going to the kernel hackfest, do I need my laptop
for actual "hacking" or is it more of a bird of a feather type thing
like at OLS?  Thanks much,

hackfest: sit in a room with a bunch of other people and actually work
on code.

-sv

They'll be plenty of ideas/design/whiteboard kind of stuff also -- so if you prefer
that (which I always do when there's a crowd), they'll be that too.

--Michael