Re: f8 gripe#2: why did f8's pm-hibernate regress?

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:45:16 +0100
nodata <lsof nodata co uk> wrote:

> I don't know why people keep saying this. Vista boots fast and is
> responsive.

Not on my brand new shiny Dell M1330.  2 gigs of ram, a fast core2duo
cpu, and Vista was very slow to boot up (win2k speeds...) and once
booted and I logged in it was another long wait for everything to
settle down.  Even then it was pretty unresponsive.

--
Jesse Keating