Re: What replaces /etc/profile.d/qt.sh on F9?

Neal Becker <ndbecker2 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I add BR qt-devel to pull in /etc/profile.d/qt.sh.
>
> This isn't working on devel:

I checked your CVS commit: You didn't actually add the BR, just the changelog
entry for it. ;-) So no wonder this had no effect.

But again: this is the wrong fix. You have to change your BR kdelibs-devel to
kdelibs3-devel and in turn that will drag in qt-devel automatically.
kdelibs-devel in Rawhide is KDE 4.

        Kevin Kofler