New tcl-8.5 and 8Kingdoms

Hi all,

I just tried building 8Kingdoms with the new tcl in rawhide, it builds fine, but it does not work.

Any of the actions (moving a unit for example) which normally invoke a tcl script underneath now no longer work.

I'm quite good in fixing C bugs but this problem lies either in the interfacing with tcl or in the tcl code itself and I'm helpless there. So I hope that someone can try running 8Kingdoms with tcl 8.5, and write a fix.

Note I've also send a request upstream asking for help, I'll report back here as soon as I get response.

If I don't have it fixed by F-9 then I will have to remove 8Kingdoms from Fedora's repositories (better then shipping a broken version).

Thanks & Regards,

Hans